Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chat from this morning...

This morning as I was on Facebook and blogging before work, I received this chat from one of my clients and friends. I copied it, it follows:

Elizabeth
I want you to know that I was thinking about your post as I ran in the rain this morning...kept me going. It's not that I went that far or did anything amazing...just that I did not turn around and go home. Thanks for the spark
8:45am
Pam
I'm so glad. Felt good didn't it? And you did do something amazing - you hung in there. I'm proud of you!
8:50am
Elizabeth
It was awesome...see you tomorrow!
8:50am
Pam
It is and yes you will.

After reading that first chat, I actually teared up. Here I am thinking that my blogging and other posts never have any affect on other people, I was really shocked. I inspired someone. Never underestimate the power of words...

No comments:

Post a Comment